I made a decision to affix the herd (not my ordinary fashion) and join Twitter a number of months in the past. I had picked the model identify of “MsWonka”, so additionally selected this as my Twitter identify. I used to be blissful to see the identify was nonetheless obtainable.
Twitter may be very consumer pleasant in guiding you to make a Twitter profile. I stuffed within the blanks, up to date my settings and presto, I used to be able to Twitter. Whereas I used to be proud of the outcomes of my Twitter profile I had created, the blahsay background picture was missing. I messed round with Twitter’s obtainable pictures and coloration schemes to seek out one thing to distinguish myself from the ocean of different “tweeps”. I wished my background to “pop”, as they are saying within the designer’s world keynote download.
I made a decision to take the issues into my very own arms and checked out a number of different profiles of individuals I used to be following. It was superb to see how numerous everybody’s Twitter backgrounds had been. It was apparent they, too, had determined Twitter lacked any actual fashion to their background pictures.
I searched Google for find out how to make a customized Twitter background and located an ideal Twitter template obtain for Apple’s Keynote software program at The Closet Entrepreneur. Additionally they have the Twitter template obtainable for PowerPoint customers.
After downloading this template, I then did the next steps:
1. Double clicked on the obtain to open up the Twitter template in my Keynote ’09 software program.
2. Selected a theme from the Keynote “Themes”. (On a aspect be aware, that is the place I made a decision to set my background coloration as a customized strong coloration. The Keynote themes weren’t all that thrilling to me. I did the customized background because the final step since I wished to see the Twitter define whereas aligning the pictures and textual content containers.)
three. Inserted my desired textual content through the “Textual content Field” button and adjusted the textual content colours and fonts to my liking. I additional manipulated the textual content by including an image body through the “Inspector” > “Graphic Inspector” > “Stroke” > “Image Body” features. I used to be additionally in a position to rotate the textual content field through “Inspector” > “Metrics Inspector” > “Rotate”.
four. Inserted my photos through the “Media” button and used the “Inspector” features as I did with the textual content containers.
5. At this level I wished to see how I did with the sizing of the textual content and picture containers on my precise Twitter web page earlier than including my customized background coloration, so I saved my work. To avoid wasting your file, go to “File” > “Save As” > “Title of File”. Then return to “File” > “Export” > “Photos” > “JPEG” > “Subsequent” and save to your required folder, then “Export” and you might be completed.
6. Logged onto my Twitter account and uploaded my new Twitter background through “Settings” > “Design” > “Change Background Picture” > “Select File” (from the place you downloaded it) > “Save Adjustments”.
7. Seen my new Twitter background on my Twitter account and famous any measurement and alignment modifications (if any) I wanted to make on the textual content and picture containers.
eight. Went again to my Keynote software program and made the required modifications.
9. Added my customized background coloration through “Inspector” > “Slide Inspector” > “Look” > “Background” > “Colour Fill” (there are different neat coloration choices right here you may experiment with, i.e., “Gradient”, “Picture”, “Tinted Picture”.
10. Saved my file once more and uploaded to my Twitter account. Finished! I LOVE IT! Try my Twitter background and see for your self how skilled it seems.
I extremely suggest customizing your individual Twitter background. It is enjoyable and comparatively simple to do. I hate to confess I spent about four or 5 hours on mine due to my annoying detail-oriented mind, however I feel it was time effectively spent. Give it a attempt!